Today I spent some time fixing my Roland V-drums H1 drumkit. The bass-pedal was not responding like it should (resulting in me not using the Roland anymore, what a waste!) and after a quick Startpage search I found out it could be the rubber things inside the pedal. They stiffen up over time. (I’ve had this kit for over 5 years now, so about time!)
So, today I finally made some time to disassemble the pedal and fix the rubber thingy inside. (Thanks to 1sainteve1 for the tip and video) As far as my judgment goes (I’m not a real drummer as you can see) the kit plays as it should after these adjustments!